You can send any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, and our staff will respond as quickly as possible.
Most developments or changes to land use within the Niagara Escarpment Plan Area require a development permit from the Niagara Escarpment Commission.
If you are ready to start the Development Permit application process,
Step 1: Download the Niagara Escarpment Development Permit Application Form (PDF – 614KB)
Step 2: After you complete the PDF form:
- Scan or take pictures of the PDF form. If taking pictures please ensure that the information is legible
- Email the PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Include the site plan and any supporting documents as attachments in the email. You may use the page attached to the Development Permit application form to provide a sketch of the site plan, if one does not already exist.
- Please note that due to technical limitations we are not able to receive attachments with a file size greater than 10 megabytes.
- By submitting the Development Permit Application form by email you agree to the consent of the collection of your personal information:
Personal information (i.e., name, address, phone, email) is being collected under the authority of the Niagara Escarpment Planning and Development Act, RSO, 1990, as amended, and will be used to process this application, which will include site visit notifications and in some cases appeals and hearings.
Questions regarding the collection and use of this personal information should be directed to the Georgetown Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to your development permit application form, contact the NEC Planner assigned to your region.